As Occupy London has expressed global solidarity and common struggle as well as an opposition to militarism and recognising the incredible inspiration from the uprising in Egypt for all those seeking a just system we:
1. condemn the Egyptian military's massacre at maspero and all the military and police violence against peaceful protesters and demand impartial investigations into all these cases.
2. demand an end to military trials in Egypt and all intimidation of activists.
3. demand the immediate release of all political prisoners and detainees and for any trials to be before civilian courts with fair representation.
4. demand immediate lifting of state of emergency in place since 1981 and the guarantee of the right to protest and strike.
5. we urge the UK government to withhold all support to the Egyptian military until power has been handed over to a civilian government.
We encourage everyone to join the meeting about this issue on Saturday 5th November 10-12 at the Tent City University, Occupy London, and to show their support for the demands above by joining the protest organised by Egyptian activists at 2pm, Saturday 5th November at Occupy London in front of St Pauls"