- I demand an end to military trials for civilians in Egypt.
- I will protest in solidarity with Egyptian prisoners on November 12th
- We will not tolerate SCAF's violation of human rights in Egypt.
- As a citizen of [ _ _ _ _ _ _ ] I will pressure my government not to support military dictatorship in Egypt.
- 10:30pm - 11:00pm Cairo
- 8:30pm - 9:00pm London
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm New York
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Los Angeles
As the growing global revolution shows, our governments are failing to serve their people. We must therefore act collectively to change and share our futures. The fundamental importance of human rights knows no borders, abuses of power can be kept in check wherever people decide to take a stand. In speaking to each other, in working together and for each other, we recognize that our goals are shared: we seek local justice for ourselves, global justice for all and the two are inextricably bound.